Redegal S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Jorge Vázquez
- Comercial Name: Redegal S.L.
- NIF/CIF: B32318354
- Address: Av. de Santiago, 9, Bajo, 32001 Ourense.
- Activity: Agencia de desarrollo de ecommerce y marketing
- Enrolled in the Mercantile Registry
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”. For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of our personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new european data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: data will be maintained during no more time than the needed for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose , we will inform you of the corresponding conservation term, in the case of subscriptions, we will review periodically our lists and eliminate those registries inactive during a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that adequate security is guaranteed as well as confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we treat in https://www.redegal.com/es/ came from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether in https://www.redegal.com/es/ we are processing personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of their treatment
- Opposed to the treatment
- Request data portability
Those interested will be able to access their personal information, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Redegal S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Contact form: We request the following personal data. Name, surname, phone number, company , region, service of interest, email for answering the requirements of https://www.redegal.com/es/ users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other questions you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on Redegal’s servers.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social media. https://www.redegal.com/es/ can have presence in social media. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.redegal.com/es/ will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of Redegal S.L.It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services https://www.redegal.com/es/. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European data protection general regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Redegal S.L. with address at Av. de Santiago, 9, Bajo, 32001, Ourense will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Redegal S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
For how long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity,https://www.redegal.com/es/ shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.redegal.com/es/ to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.redegal.com/es/ (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing at https://www.redegal.com/es/ non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that they cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Privacy and data security
https://www.redegal.com/es/ is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted. https://www.redegal.com/es/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Redegal S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by Redegal S.L. to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Redegal S.L. you must notify the Client without undue delay and you must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://www.redegal.com/es/ exonerating Redegal S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Redegal S.L.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying Redegal S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Redegal S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Redegal S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with LSSICE, https://www.redegal.com/es/ does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.redegal.com/es/ undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 10/26/2022