BUSINESS DEVELOPER (LONDON)
#WeAreREDEGALRedegal is a Spanish Digital Agency created in 2004. We work on the digital transformation of our clients. In 2011, we opened our first offices abroad in Mexico, and part of our 2020 goals is to explore the UK market by opening offices in central London (near Old Street station). For our clients we offer a large range of services such as: Online advertising, Social Media Marketing, SEO and ASO, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Corporate Identity, Web Design, Market Places, Web and Ecommerce Development, Mobile Apps, Research and Development, Web Hosting Services and Akamai technologies. Some of our clients include: Inditex, Dentix, Claro Shop, Under Armour, ABANCA Bank, Adolfo Dominguez, Sanborns, EuroStar Hotels, MBT, Viva Aerobus, Pizza Hut, Lacoste, Herdez Group, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, Marqués de Murrieta, Lee, Perry Ellis, Torres.
Your profileWe are looking for someone with 2-6 years of working experience and loads of confidence in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, including all functions listed below. Skills include excellent communication as you will be in direct contact with our clients, and IT and technical skills. Moreover, Redegal is a International company therefore most of the staff only speak Spanish; we are not strictly looking for someone that speaks Spanish in our London offices but it would be valuable.
- Develop the clients’ portfolio: find prospective new accounts (through business rankings and the economic aspect of media for the detection of potential clients.)
- Follow up with corporate leads: contact, profitability assessment, and initiation of the commercial proposal when adequate.
- Presentation and initial consulting for potential clients.
- Detection of new business opportunities and initial requirements.
- Creation, follow up and closing of commercial proposals.
- Support in follow up and project supervision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and/or Business Administration.
- Experience in the digital sector, both in web development oriented towards e-commerce and digital marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of technologies oriented towards web design for e-commerce ( Magento 2, Shopify, Salesforce..)
- Previous experience in the sector and potential client portfolio would be valuable but not essential for the job position.