What is Chat GPT and what are its main uses in marketing?
A few days ago, our Paid Media team received an email with great news: we have obtained one more year the Google Partner Premier certificate for the year 2023. Without a doubt, all recognition of the effort and incredible results of the Google Ads campaigns that our team has managed in the last year for the different clients that trust in Redegal.
The Google Partner Premier 2023 badge, which Google awards only to the 3% of Google Ads partners with the best performance in Spain, is already visible on our website and in other corporate elements such as our commercial presentations. Thus, our expertise in Google Ads is accredited, which will be strengthened with training actions, assistance and exclusive information from Google as the main advantages of its program.
What is the Google Partners programme?
The Google Partners program is a Google initiative aimed at digital marketing professionals and agencies who manage Google Ads accounts for different brands or clients. Participating companies receive different tools and resources from the search engine company to help them improve the performance of the campaigns they carry out for their different clients.
Being part of this program is not easy, only those companies that have demonstrated that they provide a quality service and that comply with the standards established by Google will receive their endorsement.
But like every effort has its reward, having the Google quality seal shows our ability to adapt and improve each year. Needs change and we have the ability to adapt to them, making the most of the digital sector.
Why are we a Google Premier Partner?
Google has recently revised the criteria that govern its partner program, making them more stringent. The finder checks daily that certified agencies meet its standards in three categories: performance, investment, and certifications.
- Performance. Google seeks that accredited agencies achieve the best results in the Google Ads campaigns they manage for their different clients. To enter the Google Partners program and become a Google certified partner, a minimum of 70% optimization is required in the Google Ads manager account.
- Investment. It is necessary that the linked account meets and maintains a high advertising investment during the last three months, the result of the sum of the investment of all the accounts managed by the agency.
- Certifications. The team that manages Google Ads campaigns is certified in the different product areas in which they have active campaigns, accrediting their knowledge and experience.
Due to meeting all these requirements, Redegal has been part of the Google Partners program in the Premier category, the highest level, for several years. Google had already rewarded the good work of our digital marketing team in 2015, giving us the award for Best Spanish Agency in return on advertising investment.
Why choose Redegal to manage your Google Ads campaigns?
The process of choosing an agency to work with long term is not an easy one. That’s why choosing a Google Partner Premier agency like Redegal to manage your Google Ads campaigns has several advantages:
- Having a team specialized in the different types of Google Ads campaigns, directly advised by Google specialists.
- Obtain always optimized results thanks to the constant management and supervision by the Redegal team.
- Enjoy the latest news from Google Ads and access to exclusive tools for optimizing your digital marketing campaigns.
Your company can begin to enjoy these advantages. Contact us!